Best home remedies for hair loss is something everyone seeks today and searches on the internet because of the increase in hair loss. Nothing in one’s appearance is more attractive than thick and healthy hair on top of his head. Hair loss or bad hair situation is something everyone is going through these days. We discuss here the best home remedies for hair loss.
Several factors could be responsible for one’s hair loss for example aging, environmental effects, stress, excessive smoking, hormonal imbalance, nutritional deficiencies, scalp infections, genetic factors, use of harmful chemical containing hair products and some medical conditions such as thyroid disorder. Out of 100,000 strands of hair on your scalp it is very normal to lose 50-100 strands each day. The point of concern is when you start losing more than that. Many home remedies can be used to cure your baldness and get rid of it for once and for all. List of the the best home remedies for hair loss.
Massaging of Hair oils:
- The very common and the first step that everyone can and should take are to get themselves appropriate hair oils.
- Massaging your scalp with hair oil can easily reduce your hair fall.
- The proper scalp and hair massage would increase your blood flow, condition your scalp and enhance the strength of your hair roots. It also gives relaxation and releases stress out of your body.
You can use oils like:
- Lavender oil
- Almond oil
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- Olive oil
You can mix these oils together or use them individually. Adding a few drops of rosemary oil can lead to better results. Some other types of oils can also be utilized for curing your hair loss, such as
- Wheat germ oil
- Emu oil
- Argan oil
A person suffering through hair loss can massage the scalp gently with the oils discussed above. When apply, make sure that you do not apply too much pressure as it can damage your hair even more.
This should be done at least once a week.
Use of Aloe Vera:
- Aloe Vera has enzymes that directly promote hair growth. Moreover, through its alkalizing properties it can help bring back hair’s pH to a desirable level which greatly promotes hair growth.
- Its regular use is known for reducing scalp itching, relieve redness of scalp and inflammation.
The methods to apply are:
Apply it onto the scalp, leave it there for few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water.