10 best superfoods for your teeth: Dental care isn’t just about brushing properly and keeping your teeth flossed well, there are certain superfoods for your teeth that work wonders at promoting dental health and giving your teeth the shine, glow and health they need.
Here is a list of 10 best superfoods for your teeth.
1. Mushrooms: As a natural wild fungi that can even be grown at home or bought readily in organic forms at the supermarket; Shiitake Mushrooms are widely acknowledged as an excellent source of iron for teeth growth and healthy development.
2. Orange: Oranges are excellent at preventing tooth decay; they contain numerous constituents that stop microbial agents from decaying teeth and causing them to lose their structural integrity. Oranges are best foods for your teeth.
3. Yoghurt is including one another great superfoods for your teeth. It is a highly beneficial source of calcium and protein that helps generate healthier teeth. Yogurt is also great to promote gum health and aids in better digestion of food.
4. Nuts that include a wide variety of dry fruits are an excellent super food for your teeth. They are an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D which are essential in maintaining good teeth structure and overall dental enamel health. They also promote healthy production of saliva that is great to keep teeth clean and healthy.
5. Green Tea is not only great as it releases antioxidants for the body, but it is excellent in controlling microbial growth in the mouth, decreases acidity in the saliva and prevents inflammatory processes in the oral cavity. Black tea is not recommended since it is known to cause excessive tooth staining and yellowing leading to discoloration of tooth enamel.
6. Cheeses are also a great superfood for your teeth since they are an excellent source of protein and are high in calcium levels; they also contain high levels of the mineral phosphate that is vital for maintaining an ideal pH balance in the oral cavity.
7. Parsley, a superfood for your teeth, is a kind of herb that assimilates into the lungs and causes the release of pleasing smell and scent for oral breath. It has been used an excellent substitute to gum which contains excessive sugars and can lead to tooth decay.
8. Apples are famous for promoting overall health and providing excellent nutritional value; they increase saliva in the mouth and are excellent to prevent cavities that may build up on the teeth enamel.
9. Kiwis are loaded with more vitamin C as compared to oranges and are excellent for gums in the oral cavity and also provide more collagen strength to the teeth.
10. Sesame seeds are a natural and abundantly found food for your teeth that can be included in the daily diet and are helpful in cleaning the teeth and removing any food or related debris from the teeth. They also help in the growth of teeth and protect the bone in relation to every tooth.